31. Saturday. Clear, calm and cold.
30. Clear and cold.
Plumbing issues. Home
for the Holidays.
29. Clearing and mild.
Perfect day for skiing.
Another long wait for bus that never comes.
27. Tuesday. Final day of 5th winter storm.
B returns to Boise.
Local bus service cancelled.
26. Heavy snow, inch by inch.
Parking lots full, restaurants packed.
25. Christmas. Sunny afternoon.
24. Final day of 4th winter storm.
Christmas Eve gifting. Pumpkin bars..
23. Heavy snow. 8+"
B home for Christmas.
Longest and coldest night.
20. Another snowfalll, 2-4"
19. Warmer, more snow.
More visitors. skiers..
18. Sunday. 2nd sub-zero day.
Magpies in distress. Hibernation weather.
2nd sub-zero spell, 1st day..
Clear and very cold. Tree Lighting at resort.
December 16. 3rd day of snow, ended at noon.
Sunbreak! Winter Wonderland. More shoveling.
15. Thursday. Snowing all day long.
Avalanches. 12" crowns on parked cars.
14. Partly sunny, mild, then snow.
3rd snow storm of season. Dump.
Moon behind heavy cloud cover.
S birthday. Sawtooth Club. Lucia
11. Sunday. Clear, calm and cold.
10. 3rd day of snowfall.
Heavier snow, driveways blocked with icy mounds.
9. Steady snow, light. 6"
Warmer air, slushy roads.
More ski runs opening.
8. Clear morning, snowy afternoon.
First big snowstorm.
Clear and frigid.
Harbor Day. 3rd subzero night.
Waxing gibbous moon. Chickadees.
Even colder. 2nd subzero night.
Clear and very cold.
Icy roads. Skiers. Gloves.
Subzero comes early. Cold
4. Steady snow all day.
Snowcover has settled in. Great Horned Owls.
December 3. Clear and cold.
Waxing crescent moon.
2. Clear and cold.
Skiers return. Snowmakers progress.
1. Snow flurries early and late.
Snow plows return.
The mountain is
and not because you see it.